Boiler Installation and Replacement Tonbridge
Looking to upgrade or replace your current boiler system? Look no further than Gas Boiler & Heating Repair Ltd. We offer top-quality new boiler installations and replacement services in Tonbridge and the surrounding areas.
As a reputable and trusted company, we understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient heating system in your home or business. That’s why we offer a range of high-quality boilers to fit your specific needs and budget.
Our expert team of Gas Safe registered engineers are available seven days a week to provide fast and efficient service. We’ll assess your current system and recommend the best boiler to suit your needs, whether it’s a combi boiler, system boiler, or heat-only boiler.
At Gas Boiler & Heating Repair Ltd, we pride ourselves on our fixed pricing and friendly approach to customer service. We’ll ensure that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about your new boiler installation or replacement.
Don’t let a faulty boiler disrupt your daily routine. Contact us today for a professional and efficient boiler installation or replacement service in Tonbridge and beyond.
Why Choose Our Gas Boiler Installation Service
Coming to us for your boiler needs, you will receive a high-quality service and get the chance to reduce your heating bills in the long run for the best price you can get in Tonbridge. Don’t hesitate to check us out.
- Full-service support, from audit to boiler installations, repairing, and replacement
- Completely qualified and certified gas safe registered engineers
- Access to manufacturer parts and manuals
- A wide variety of models and brands (oil boilers, gas boiler and electric boiler systems)
- Fixed price boiler quotes, affordable rates
- Free inspection of old and new boiler
- Short notice and urgent repair
- Available 7 days a week, including bank holidays
Emergency Boiler Replacement and Installation
If you’re facing an urgent boiler problem in Tonbridge, look no further than Gas Boiler & Heating Repair Ltd. Our Gas Safe registered and accredited boiler engineers are available 24/7 for emergency boiler installations and replacements. We understand that boiler issues can happen anytime, which is why we’re here to provide fast and efficient service to get your home back to normal.
We know how disruptive a faulty boiler can be, causing discomfort and inconvenience. That’s why we’re committed to replacing or installing your boiler safely and efficiently, ensuring that your home is properly heated and you have hot water when you need it.
At Gas Boiler & Heating Repair Ltd, we understand that unexpected boiler breakdowns can be stressful, affecting your daily routine and even your job performance. That’s why we’re always ready to handle emergencies and visit your home on short notice. All you have to do is give us a call and let us know the problem. The sooner you contact us, the quicker we can respond and resolve the issue. Trust us to provide a reliable and efficient emergency boiler replacement service in Tonbridge.
Request Your Free Quote
New Boiler Installation Tonbridge
If you are moving to a new place and you need to sort out a new boiler installation, we can do every aspect of the job. We work with the best products on the market and we offer a selection of brands for you to choose from. We have years of experience installing boilers in South London and Kent, including Tonbridge.
But what is the point of having a high-grade appliance if it’s not installed according to the best practices and industry standards? Here is where our top-notch service steps in.
Having an expert mount and plug your system is of the essence. Every part should be put in the designated place, the pipes accurately installed and connected, and a slew of other steps need to be performed as the installation process begins.
Once the new boiler is fitted, some tests are run to check if it’s working. Our gas engineers will not only make certain that your appliance is functional but also gauge the safety risk by checking the CO/CO2 emissions and adjusting the settings accordingly.
Central Heating System and Boiler Replacement
Now, if you have an old boiler that needs replacement, you can still count on us. Our fully qualified team will start with a visual inspection of your current heating system to check for signs of damage and test for correct operation using various controls.
The main components will then be individually cleaned. We have a checklist to follow through that ensures no parts are left behind.
Next, you get your old boiler replaced with a new one, following manufacturer manuals and gas safety protocols. New radiators and smart thermostats can be installed upon demand.
Then, we perform some tests to see if the service was executed well. We will not walk out of your property without doing a thorough job. What is more, we apply the same amount of effort for new boilers and older boilers alike.
How Do You Know it’s Time to Book Our Boiler Service?
- Water pressure is down
- You can see new smoke marks or stains near the electric or gas appliances
- The flame of your gas boilers is yellow
- The flame is irregular
- You notice the pilot light goes out way too often
- Your boiler frequently refills or overheats
If you notice any of these issues, don’t forget to give us a call and we’ll see to it!
Our team will identify any hot water issues as quickly as possible and offer corresponding solutions thanks to our new boiler services. We work with different boiler brands like Vaillant, Worcester boilers, from system, heat only to combi boilers, and more.
Gas Boiler & Heating Repair Ltd is a family-owned business with extensive experience in the field. We are licensed, registered Gas Safe engineers who provide audit, installation and repair services on a variety of modern boilers across London.
Our team comprises qualified boiler engineers and heating engineers based in Bromley. We strive to cater to our clients’ needs in the best way possible without rushing into treatments they don’t need. All our boiler fitters are subjected to the rigorous training that gives them the nitty-gritty of the job.
Hence, you can be confident that your boiler repair and installation work will be carried out to the highest standards. We offer annual service related to any type of boiler, gas or electrical.
Before we get down to business, we carry out gas safety checks and apply the necessary fixes to make sure that the flue and all parts of your boiler work in full integrity. As an added bonus, we have a friendly approach – our current customer base and the hundreds of positive reviews we get can confirm that.
Boiler installation Tonbridge prices depend on many different factors such as:
- The model and type of boiler you want installed (system or combi boiler installation)
- If you want to convert from one boiler type to another
- If you are looking to move your boiler from one location to another
- The area you live in – for example people from central London pay more for boiler installation services than residents of South East London.
For instance, the price is around £2500 to have a Worcester boiler fitted and installed. The price can be lower for Ideal new boiler installation in Tonbridge (depending on the type).
Boiler Installation Cost
And now onto the most burning question: How much does it cost to fit a boiler in Tonbridge? The average price falls in the following ranges:
- System boiler: £1,900-£2,900
- Combi boiler: £1,850-£4,500
- Heat-only boiler: £1,900-£2,900
Boiler Replacement Cost
Having a new boiler installed is one thing. But there is an additional component to the boiler replacement cost to consider – removing the old unit and taking care of all wiring and plumbing connections comes at an extra charge.
Respectively, this adds some £300-1,000 to the final bill. If there are leaking pipes or other issues, they have to be fixed as part of the boiler services which will affect the price.
Leading Boiler Brands We Install and Replace
We can assure you that we work with the best boiler brands in the industry. Here are the top picks with respect to installing and replacing boilers:
- For your Vaillant boiler installation, you should put your trust in our team of specialists
- In case you need Worcester boiler installers, you should know that we have worked with this boiler brand for years and we know how to fit their appliances the right way
- Our certified engineers have experience with Ideal boiler installation, regardless of type and model
- We also provide Keston boiler installation if that is the brand you wish to have fitted in your property
- If you are looking for Viessmann boiler installers, our Gas Safe registered and experienced engineers are at your disposal
- The same applies if you are interested in a Baxi boiler installation
- We serve Ideal boilers, so we can help you out with your Ideal boiler installation
- If you need a Main boiler installation, our gas engineers will be happy to assist you
- Our company has installed and replaced Vokera boilers as well, which means we have the necessary knowledge and skills for the task at hand
- We offer combi boiler installation and replacement plus central heating system services
- We cover Potterton boilers too so if you want to have a new boiler installed that belongs to this brand, our boiler installers can help
We also work with the following brands:
- Ideal: Reliable and efficient boiler installation and replacement services.
- Baxi: Professional and experienced boiler installation and replacement for homes and businesses.
- Glow-worm: Fast and efficient installation and replacement of high-quality boilers.
- Potterton: Safe and reliable boiler installation and replacement services from Gas Safe registered engineers.
- Keston: Expert installation and replacement of Keston boilers for your heating needs.
- Ariston: Efficient and cost-effective installation and replacement of Ariston boilers.
- Main: Comprehensive installation and replacement services for Main boilers.
- Ferroli: Experienced and professional installation and replacement of Ferroli boilers.
- Vokera: Fast and efficient installation and replacement of Vokera boilers.
- Biasi: High-quality installation and replacement services for Biasi boilers.
- Alpha: Expert installation and replacement of Alpha boilers for your heating needs.
- Ravenheat: Safe and reliable installation and replacement of Ravenheat boilers.
- Viessmann: Experienced and professional installation and replacement of Viessmann boilers.
- Grant Boilers: Fast and efficient installation and replacement of Grant boilers.
- Worcester Bosch boilers: Comprehensive installation and replacement services for Worcester Bosch boilers.
- Vaillant boilers: High-quality installation and replacement services for Vaillant boilers.
Finally, regardless of the brand you choose for your home, we have you covered for conventional and combi boiler installations, smart thermostats, and your full central heating system. We will also come to your help if your boiler has to be repaired.
Our Service Area
We provide boiler replacement and installation in Kent and South London which includes but is not limited to the following boroughs:
If you live in a different area, like East London, South West, South East London or in the Greater London area, and you are not sure whether we provide our services there, be sure to submit your request to us via email, our contact form or phone. Our polite personnel will give you more details.
FAQ on Boiler Replacement and Installation
There are various requirements for boiler financing. To begin, the right applicant must be the owner of the property (tenants may apply with the agreement of their landlord) and must be receiving specific government benefits.
In addition, the present boiler must be at least 8 years old in order to qualify for boiler financing. Typically, homeowners receive only a fraction of the money and must pay the remainder. Although it does not completely address their problem, it can greatly reduce the cost of new boilers.
If you already get government benefits such as Working Tax Credits, income support, Pension Credit Guarantee Credit Element, Child Tax Credits, and others, you may be eligible for a free boiler replacement.
In terms of our service, we now provide a free plumbing or heating survey as well as a 15% reduction on our usual hourly cost. The deal is only available to the aged and disabled in the United Kingdom. Every accepted quote receives a 15% discount. We also provide free boiler quotes and surveys for heating and plumbing, as well as a fixed price. However, we do not offer our diagnostic service for free.
Standard house insurance policies are unlikely to cover boiler repairs. This is understandable given that faulty boilers are prevalent, and insurance companies would prefer not to pay large sums of money for this type of problem.
The basic rule of thumb is that after 10 to 15 years of regular usage, you have an outdated and inefficient boiler, which may result in higher energy expenditures. Even if your boiler is still operational, you should consider replacing it with a newer, more environmentally friendly type.
Combi boilers, due to their excellent efficiency, can save you a lot of money over time. Furthermore, combi boiler installations are less expensive than system boiler installations. Just make sure your appliance isn’t too old, as this could reduce its efficiency.
Because it is room sealed, a freshly installed boiler does not require a carbon monoxide detector. But if you insist on having one, it’s fine to have it fitted.
It is determined by your household’s requirements. A combi boiler can suffice for a small home, but a traditional boiler will benefit a larger household. Combination boilers do not have a storage tank and provide hot water on demand.
To avoid accidents and to correct problems as they arise, all boilers should be serviced annually. Any appliance will require replacement parts over time. If you are unsure about the type of service you require, please contact us for further information. We will advise you on whether you need a new gas boiler installation or just regular maintenance as you tell us about your circumstances.
Under the current law and building regulations, it is illegal for residents to install boilers on their own unless it is a Gas Safe registered engineer.
As a result, if you lack the necessary expertise to perform such task, you should hire a professional specialist to maintain your boiler instead. There are low-cost boiler quotes available.
Your boiler installation in Tonbridge is just a phone call away
Whether you want to install a new gas boiler in your home or would rather have your existing one replaced with a more energy efficient one, Gas Boiler & Heating Repair Ltd is the company you need.
We provide expert service that prioritizes clients, as well as exceptional customer service and a fixed pricing proposal.
Feel free to contact us today and book our boiler servicing to make sure your new gas boiler system is fully functional, efficient, and ready for the next season.
Get a Quote
Here at Gas Boiler & Heating Repair, we are focused on providing our customers with top-notch workmanship and excellent customer service. The standard for us is excellence and we strive to uphold the integrity of the company.