Boiler Repairs in Lewisham
Experiencing a boiler breakdown? Sometimes a minor adjustment is all that is required to solve a major issue.
Before we do any work for a customer, we diagnose the problem to avoid any unnecessary costs. To investigate the problem, we employ cutting-edge technology.
Then, our estimators and engineers collaborate to find the best solution for your specific situation. Furthermore, we offer fixed-price boiler services to our domestic/residential customers.
Professional Gas & Combi Boiler Repair in Lewisham
People tend to take their boilers and heating systems for granted until something goes wrong. This is not only an inconvenient but also costly occurrence, not to mention the stress and anxiety it causes.
Before you panic, let us assure you that our family-owned company may be able to assist you. We offer competitive prices that we like to communicate upfront so you know exactly what you’re getting.
So, if you’re dealing with a problem that’s beyond your scope of knowledge, give us a call and we’ll schedule an electric or gas boiler repair service for you. The rest will be taken care of by us. You won’t have to look for replacement parts or worry about other aspects of the job.
24-hour Emergency Boiler Repair
We understand how frustrating it is when your boiler breaks down and you have no idea when it will be repaired. Boiler repair services are typically booked in advance, leaving little to no room for emergencies. However, emergencies do occur.
Don’t be concerned. We will not abandon you when you are most in need. With our emergency boiler services in Lewisham, you can be confident that your boiler problem will be resolved on the same day and at affordable rates. We keep certain boiler parts on hand in case of emergencies like this. It means that when we leave your home, your central heating and boiler will be fully operational.
Furthermore, because they have access to manufacturer support services and guides, all of our engineers can perform a more thorough inspection of your boiler central heating systems. This speeds up diagnosis and helps to resolve underlying issues.
Our gas safe qualified plumbers and boiler specialists perform regular maintenance and power flushing for your heating system, ensuring that your boilers and radiators work properly and without cold spots. Rather than immediately replacing the boiler, we will go above and beyond to remedy the problem. If that isn’t the case, our services also encompass new boiler installation and replacement. Our professional service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What You Get from our Lewisham Boiler Repair Services
- Excellent service at short notice
- Diagnostic and fault finding solutions in Lewisham
- Fixed price quote
- No hidden fees
- Fast response, 24/7 boiler repair and boiler service in Lewisham
- Experienced, fully insured and Gas Safe (previously Corgi) registered professionals
- Kind staff
- Extended protection plan and gas safety check
Our Guarantee and Accreditations
Gas Safe Registered (Corgi) Boiler Engineer Lewisham
The Gas Safe Register is the official list of manufacturers and engineers in the United Kingdom who work on gas appliances. Our family company is made up of certified gas engineers that know what they’re doing. From start to end, your new hot water system and boiler installation will be in capable hands. We can also provide a replacement boiler if necessary.
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, we provide an extended protection plan on any of our services like as repairs, piping, and others, which includes a 3-12 month guarantee based on various conditions. Please contact us for additional details.
Types and Boiler Brands We Work With
We’ve worked with a variety of hot water systems and boiler brands, both electric and gas. As emerging technology enters the market, we continue to improve our knowledge and experience in order to provide affordable prices and the best boiler services in Lewisham.
Our Gas Safe qualified engineers are knowledgeable with and repair and service the following types and brands of gas appliances:
Request Your Free Quote
- Worcester Bosch – Worcester Bosch, one of London’s top boiler manufacturers, is well-known for its heating equipment. If you require diagnostic or repair services, we can gladly assist you.
- Vaillant – For Vaillant boiler repair work in Lewisham, you can rely on our prompt and courteous service. We can help with problems with traditional vented boilers, system and combi boilers.
- Ideal – Ideal boilers are also covered by our emergency boiler repairs service.
- Baxi – If you are looking for Baxi boiler repairs Lewisham, we will gladly assist you, from heat-only to combi.
- Glow-worm – Are you searching for Glow-worm boiler repair in Lewisham? Look no further than our organization. We are authorized to service Glow-worm types such as heat-only boilers, system and combi boilers, and others.
- Potterton – Contact us if you require assistance with Potterton combi boilers, whether for annual maintenance or repair services in Lewisham. We will send a team of gas safe qualified engineers to your home to inspect the system and recommend the best solutions.
- Keston – Some of you may be looking for Keston boiler repairs in Lewisham. We have also serviced Keston models in the past. Your faulty or malfunctioning boiler will be repaired as soon as possible.
- Ariston – If you need an Ariston boiler repair in Lewisham, don’t hesitate to contact us. We service both standard and combi boilers.
- Viessmann. If you own a model of this brand, please do not hesitate to use our boiler and heating services at any time of year. We understand how these models work and can resolve any existing concerns.
- Main. As a subsidiary of Baxi, Main boiler and central heating products are reliable for both commercial and residential applications. If you have one of these put on your home, you will require outstanding service to keep it in good working order. As a result, you should use our boiler and heating service in Lewisham.
- Ferroli. If you need your Ferroli boiler checked, we can give a regular checkup or an emergency boiler repair for any Ferroli model.
- Vokera. When you own a Vokera boiler, you may encounter a variety of problems. We’ve come to investigate the issue and re-ignite the heating system.
- Biasi. If your Biasi boiler has a problem, our gas professionals will assist you in restoring warmth and hot water as soon as possible.
- Alpha. Take advantage of our service if you require boiler repairs or heater repairs for Alpha boilers. We will keep your home warm by repairing its most important component.
- Ravenheat is an independent manufacturer of high-efficiency condensing boilers and combi boilers. If you have a broken down boiler from this company, we will gladly perform whatever repairs you require via our boiler repair services.
These are the most common brands and types we work with in Lewisham, but it’s not an extensive list. If you have suffered a total boiler breakdown of another brand, let us know and our Gas Safe registered engineers will inform you if we can fix your boiler issues.
Our Service Area
Other than the Lewisham Borough, our local engineers work mainly within the South London area, as well as parts of South East London, Central and West London as well as certain boroughs of Kent. If you live elsewhere in the Greater London Area, don’t hesitate to ask and we will let you know if our boiler repair services are available in your area.
SE and BR - SE13 Lewisham
- SE6 Bellingham
- SE3 Blackheath
- SE4 Brockley
- SE6 Catford
- SE4, SE23 Crofton Park
- BR1 Downham
- SE8 Evelyn
- SE23 Forest Hill
- SE12 Grove Park
- SE13, SE4 Ladywell
- SE12 Lee Green
- Lewisham Central
- SE14 New Cross
- SE23 Perry Vale
- SE6 Rushey Green
- SE26 Sydenham
- SE14, SE4 Telegraph Hill
- BR1, SE6 Whitefoot
If you need boiler servicing in another area, like East London or Greater London, and you are unsure whether we provide our services there, you can submit your request to us via email, our contact form or phone. Our experienced engineers will be able to provide you with more information and a free quote.
Common Boiler Repair Faults
In the past, our fully qualified and Gas Safe Registered engineers have tackled a variety of gas repairs and boiler repairs. If you have a broken boiler, chances are one or more of the following problems are responsible.
Boilers can leak from a variety of locations for a variety of reasons. It could be the result of a corroded heat exchanger, loose joints, corroded pipes, loose joints, and so on. Before addressing the issue, the technician must first identify the cause and trace the dripping back to its source.
The thermostat in your boiler system is an important component of the machine that helps to keep the temperature at the desired setpoint. If it’s not working properly, you’ll notice that the water isn’t as hot as you need it to be or that the heating in your home switches on and off at random.
When a thermostat fails, the first step is to ensure that the proper settings are in place. If the problem turns out to be something else, the thermostat may need to be replaced.
Another common issue is the inability of the boiler to heat the water. This problem can be caused by a variety of factors, including a faulty valve, a clogged heat exchanger, or a faulty pilot light. If you are faced with such an issue, you should let our gas safe registered engineer inspect the area and detect the cause.
The circulation of water in the boiler works thanks to high pressure. When there is low water pressure within the system, it doesn’t function well. There may be a leak or something else might be going on. No matter the type of central heating repairs you need, we are here for you, equipped with the best tools and ready to restore hot water flow in an efficient manner.
Condensate pipes are commonly used in newer models to eliminate waste gas. As outdoor temperatures drop during the winter, the risk of your condensate pipe freezing increases. This error will be displayed on the interface of modern devices. If this is the case, the pipe must be heated and defrosted.
This is typically a problem with older models that require a pilot light to ignite. If the light keeps going out, the thermocouple may be faulty. Overall, you should consult with a qualified specialist.
If the system won’t ignite, it could be an electrical issue you are dealing with. Make sure your boiler system is connected properly. You also want to check out other appliances around the home. If they don’t power on either, you should get an electrician to inspect the issue further and provide any electrical work as necessary.
This is a problem if some of your radiators suddenly stop getting as hot as they should. Do you notice any cold patches as you run your hand across the surface? Is the radiator at the bottom cold? This means that the heat is not being distributed evenly as a result of sludge buildup or an excess of air within the devices.
FAQ on Emergency Boiler Repairs
Of course. We can repair different boiler types regardless of their age and we always work hard to deliver a efficient service and make sure your boiler is working safely and efficiently. However, keep in mind that if the appliance is more than ten years old, we may not be able to find replacement parts. This is determined by the heating suppliers and manufacturers.
If you want to know how much your broken boiler repair will cost, contact us and request a quote. The more information you provide, the more accurate the estimate. We have no hidden fees to worry about because we provide transparent pricing.
Most new boilers will last for 10 to 15 years if properly maintained. Having your boiler serviced on a yearly basis can help it last longer.
We strive to be as quick as possible. Given that you are in an emergency, our gas and heating engineers will usually try to visit you the same day you call.
It’s difficult to say because every job is different. The diagnostic will take between 20 and 45 minutes on average. Large-scale repairs may take longer to complete.
If the season isn’t unusually cold, and your area’s electric rates haven’t been raised, but you still have high electric bills, there could be a problem with the entire system. To identify a faulty component, a more thorough investigation is required.
If your radiators have cold spots, it will take longer for them to heat up. They may need internal cleaning, in which case a power flush will be extremely beneficial.
Looking for More Information on Gas and Heating Services?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us right away and ask away. You can immediately request a visit from one of our gas and heating engineers in Lewisham. If you have any other problems around the house, keep in mind that our local plumbers and engineers also provide central heating services, boiler installations, emergency plumbing, drains and blockages service, and gas safety checks and inspections.
Get a Quote
Here at Gas Boiler & Heating Repair, we are focused on providing our customers with top-notch workmanship and excellent customer service. The standard for us is excellence and we strive to uphold the integrity of the company.