Boiler Repair in Sidcup
Has your old or new boiler stopped working? Sometimes all that is needed to resolve a big problem is a minor tweak. Before we provide any work to a customer, we diagnose the issue to prevent all unnecessary costs.
We use up-to-date technology to analyse the issue. Then, our teams of estimators and engineers work together to determine the most viable solution for your unique case. Plus, everything comes at fixed pricing.
Professional Boiler Breakdown Repairs in Sidcup area
People tend to take their boiler and heating systems for granted until the moment there is some sort of malfunction. This is not only an inconvenience but also a costly occurrence; not to mention the stress and anxiety that come with it.
Before you panic, let us tell you that our family-run business may be able to help. We offer competitive prices that we like to communicate upfront so you know what you are settling for.
So, if you are faced with an issue that is out of your expertise, give us a call and book an electric or gas boiler repair service. We will take care of the rest. You don’t have to look for parts or worry about other aspects of the job.
24/7 Emergency Boiler Repair Sidcup
We know how frustrating it is when your boiler breaks down and you don’t have the slightest idea when it’s going to be fixed. Boiler repair companies are usually booked in advance, which leaves little to no room for emergencies. But emergencies do happen.
No worries. We won’t leave you behind when you most need it. With our emergency boiler services in Sidcup, you can rest assured your boiler situation will be tackled on the same day, no strings attached. We keep certain boiler parts in stock so that we can use them in emergencies like this. It means that as we leave your property, your central heating and boiler will be working to a “T”.
Plus, all our local engineers can inspect your boiler central heating systems in more depth because they have access to manufacturer support services and guides. This facilitates diagnosis and helps to fix the underlying issues much quicker.
In addition to providing repairs and replacement parts, we offer annual maintenance and power flushing for your heating system, making sure your boilers and radiators work properly with no cold spots. We will go above and beyond to resolve the issue rather than offer boiler replacement straight away.
What You Get from our Boiler Repairs:
- Excellent service at short notice
- Diagnostic and fault finding solutions in Sidcup
- Fixed price quote
- No hidden fees
- Fast response, 24/7 services in Sidcup
- Experienced, fully insured and Gas Safe (previously Corgi) registered professionals
- Kind staff
- Extended protection plan and gas safety check
Our Guarantee and Accreditations
Gas Safe Registered Boiler Engineers
Our family business comprises certified Gas Safe registered engineers that know what they are doing. Your new hot water system and boiler installation will be in skilled hands from start to finish. If you need a replacement boiler, we can take care of that as well.
In addition to the manufacturer warranty, we offer an extended protection plan on any of our services like repairs, pipework and others which comes with a 3-12 month guarantee depending on certain factors. For more information, give us a call.
Types and Boiler Brands We Work With
Throughout the years, we have worked with different hot water systems and boiler brands, both electric and gas. We continue to upgrade our know-how as newer technologies emerge on the market.
Here are some of the types and brands of appliances our Gas Safe registered engineers are familiar with and provide repairs and servicing for:
Request Your Free Quote
- Worcester Bosch – One of the leading boiler manufacturers in Sidcup, Worcester Bosch is known for its heating products. If you need diagnosis or repair services, we will be happy to help.
- Vaillant – For a Vaillant boiler repair in Sidcup, you can count on our timely and friendly service. We can address issues related to conventional vented boilers, system and combi boilers.
- Ideal – Our emergency boiler repair in Sidcup service also provides coverage for Ideal boilers.
- Baxi – If you are interested in Baxi boiler repairs in Sidcup, we will gladly give you a helping hand, from heat-only to combi boiler.
- Glow-worm – Are you on the lookout for Glow-worm boiler repairs in Sidcup? Look no further than our company. We are authorised to repair Glow-worm models including the likes of heat-only boilers, system and combi boilers, and more.
- Potterton – If you need assistance with Potterton combi boilers, whether annual maintenance or repair services in Sidcup, get in touch with us. We will send a team of gas safe registered engineers to your property to examine the system and provide the best solutions.
- Keston – Some of you are looking for Keston boiler repairs in Sidcup. We have experience servicing Keston models as well. Your broken boiler will be attended to in no time.
- Ariston – Don’t hesitate to book our very efficient service if you need an Ariston boiler repair in Sidcup. We cover regular and combi boilers alike.
- Viessmann. If you have a model of this brand, do not hesitate to use our boiler and heating services throughout the year. We know how these models operate and we can fix any existing issues.
- Main. Being a part of Baxi, Main boiler and central heating products are trusted for both commercial and residential uses. If you have one of these installed within your property, you need an excellent service to keep them functioning at their best. That’s why you should avail of our boiler and heating services in Sidcup.
- Ferroli. Whether you need a yearly inspection or an emergency boiler repair for a Ferroli model, we can provide it.
- Vokera. As with any brand, when you have a Vokera boiler, you might run into different issues. We are here to scrutinise the problem and reignite the heating system.
- Biasi. If your Biasi boiler has run into an issue, our gas engineers will help you restore the heating and hot water as soon as possible.
- Alpha. Whether you need boiler repairs or heater repairs to Alpha boilers, just take advantage of our service. We will keep your home warm by fixing its most integral part.
- Ravenheat – This is an independent provider that manufactures high-efficiency condensing boilers and combi boilers. If you own a broken down boiler of this company, we will gladly provide any repairs you need through our boiler repair services.
Our Service Area
We provide boiler repair in London, primarily in the following South London areas:
If you live in a different area, like South or South East London or Greater London, and you are not sure whether we provide our services there, be sure to submit your request to us via email, our contact form or phone. Our polite personnel will give you more details.
Common Boiler Repair Faults
Our fully qualified engineers have tackled a host of combi, electric and gas boiler repairs and boiler repairs in the past. Here are the most common boiler faults they have experienced and successfully addressed.
You know that sound kettles make when there is boiling water inside? If your boiler makes banging noises, it means it’s working harder than usual in order to heat the water. The reason is simple. Water, especially hard water, contains calcium, magnesium, and other minerals that can solidify into limescale.
When limescale builds up, it creates a coating on the pipes that can sometimes obstruct the water flow. This makes a new boiler work extra hard, hence the noises
Boilers occasionally experience leaks in a variety of locations for various causes. It could be caused by corroded pipes, loose couplings, corroded heat exchangers, etc. The technician must determine the cause and locate the source of the leak before attempting to fix it.
Your boiler system’s thermostat is an essential component that aids in maintaining the temperature at the correct setpoint. If it’s broken, you’ll notice that your home’s heating system is acting erratically or that the water isn’t as hot as you need it to be.
The first thing to do when a thermostat isn’t working properly is to make sure the settings are accurate. The thermostat may need to be changed if it emerges as a different problem.
Another common problem is the boiler’s inability to heat the water. There are many issues that can lead to this issue such as a faulty valve, blocked heat exchanger, or a faulty pilot light. If you are faced with such an issue, you should let our Gas Safe registered engineers inspect the area and detect the cause.
The circulation of water in the boiler works thanks to high pressure. When there is low water pressure within the system, it doesn’t function well. There may be a leak or something else might be going on. No matter the type of central heating repairs you need, we are here for you, equipped with the best tools and ready to restore hot water flow in an efficient manner.
Condensate pipes are frequently used in newer models to remove waste gas. Your condensate pipe is more likely to freeze during the winter as external temperatures drop. This error will be visible on the UI of modern devices. The pipe will need to be warmed up and defrosted if this is the case.
This is usually an issue with older models that need a pilot light to ignite. If the light keeps turning off, it may be that the thermocouple is faulty. All things considered, you should check with a qualified specialist.
If the system won’t ignite, it could be an electrical issue you are dealing with. Make sure your boiler system is connected properly. You also want to check out other appliances around the home. If they don’t power on either, you should get an electrician to inspect the issue further and provide any electrical work as necessary.
If some of your radiators suddenly stop getting as hot as they should, this is an issue. Can you feel cold patches as you run your hand through the surface? Or is the radiator cold at the bottom? This means the heat is not evenly distributed as a result of sludge build-up or too much air within the devices.
Frequently Asked Boiler Repair Questions
We try to move as quickly as we can. Given that you are experiencing an emergency, our gas and heating professionals will attempt to visit you as soon as possible after receiving your call.
Since every work is different, it’s difficult to say. The diagnostic will typically take 20 to 45 minutes. Large-scale repairs could take longer to finish.
You must contact us and request a quote if you want to know how much your broken boiler repair will cost. The estimate will be more precise the more information you submit. Due to our open pricing, there are no surprises for you.
No doubt. No matter how old the boiler is, we can repair it, and we constantly strive to provide first-rate service. You should be aware, though, that if an appliance is more than ten years old, we might not be able to find replacement parts for it. This is dependent on the producers and providers of heating systems.
As long as they are maintained, most new boilers last 10 to 15 years before needing replacement. A yearly boiler service can assist to increase the life of your boiler.
There may be an issue with the entire system if the season is not abnormally colder than what you are used to, the local power rates have not increased, and you are still receiving large electric bills. A failing component has to be found through additional research.
Your radiators will take longer to warm up if they have cold patches. They may need cleaning on the inside, in which case a power flush will be most beneficial.
Looking for More Information on Gas and Heating Services?
Contact us right immediately with any questions you may have if you can’t find the answers you’re looking for. You can immediately request a visit from one of our nearby boiler engineers in Sidcup. Don’t forget that we also provide central heating services, boiler installations, emergency plumbing, drain and blockage service, and gas safety checks and inspections if you have further concerns around the property.
Get a Quote
Here at Gas Boiler & Heating Repair, we are focused on providing our customers with top-notch workmanship and excellent customer service. The standard for us is excellence and we strive to uphold the integrity of the company.