Boiler Repair in Maidstone
Has your old or new boiler stopped working? Sometimes all that is needed to resolve a big problem is a minor tweak. Before we provide any work to a customer, we diagnose the issue to prevent all unnecessary costs. We use up-to-date technology to analyse the issue. Then, our teams of estimators and engineers work together to determine the most viable solution for your unique case.
Plus, everything comes at fixed pricing. Give us a call if you need a boiler repair service – day and night.
Professional Boiler Repairs in Maidstone
People tend to take their boiler and heating systems for granted until the moment there is some sort of malfunction. This is not only an inconvenience but also a costly occurrence; not to mention the stress and anxiety that come with it.
Before you panic, let us tell you that our family-run business may be able to help. Our services come at a competitive and very reasonable price that we like to communicate upfront so you know what you are settling for.
So, if you are faced with an issue that is out of your expertise, give us a call and book an electric or gas boiler repair service. We will take care of the rest. You don’t have to look for parts or worry about other aspects of the job.
24/7 Emergency Boiler Repair in Maidstone Area
What You Get from our Boiler Repairs:
- Excellent service at short notice
- Diagnostic and fault finding solutions in Chislehurst
- Fixed price quote
- No hidden fees
- Fast response, 24/7 services in Maidston Kent
- Experienced, fully insured and Gas Safe (previously Corgi) registered professionals
- Kind staff
- Extended protection plan and gas safety check
Our Guarantee and Accreditations
Gas Safe Registered Boiler Engineers
Our family business comprises certified Gas Safe engineers that know what they are doing. Your new hot water system and boiler installation will be in skilled hands from start to finish. If you need a replacement boiler, we can take care of that as well.
In addition to the manufacturer warranty, we offer an extended protection plan on any of our services like repairs, pipework and others which comes with a 3-12 month guarantee depending on certain factors. For more information, give us a call.
Types and Boiler Brands We Work With
Throughout the years, we have worked with different hot water systems and boiler brands, both electric and gas. We continue to upgrade our know-how as newer technologies emerge on the market.
Here are some of the types and brands of appliances our Gas Safe registered engineers are familiar with and provide repairs and boiler servicing for:
Request Your Free Quote
- Worcester Bosch – One of the leading boiler manufacturers in London, Worcester Bosch is known for its heating products. If you need diagnosis or repair services, we will be happy to help.
- Vaillant – For a Vaillant boiler repair in Maidstone, you can count on our timely and friendly service. We can address issues related to conventional vented boilers, system and combi boilers.
- Ideal – Our emergency boiler repair service also provides coverage for Ideal boilers.
- Baxi – If you are interested in Baxi boiler repairs in Maidstone, we will gladly give you a helping hand, from heat-only to combination boilers.
- Glow-worm – Are you on the lookout for Glow-worm boiler repairs in Maidstone? Look no further than our company. We are authorised to repair Glow-worm models including the likes of heat-only boilers, system and combi boilers, and more.
- Potterton – If you need assistance with Potterton combi boilers, whether annual maintenance or repair services in Maidstone, get in touch with us. We will send a Gas Safe registered engineer to your property to examine the system and provide the best solutions.
- Keston – Some of you are looking for Keston boiler repairs in Maidstone. We have experience servicing Keston models as well. Your broken boiler will be attended to in no time.
- Ariston – Don’t hesitate to book our very efficient service if you need an Ariston boiler repair in Maidstone. We cover regular and combi boilers alike.
- Viessmann. If you have a model of this brand, do not hesitate to use our boiler and heating services throughout the year. We know how these models operate and we can fix any existing issues.
- Main. Being a part of Baxi, Main boiler and central heating products are trusted for both commercial and residential uses. If you have one of these installed within your property, you need an excellent service to keep them functioning at their best. That’s why you should avail of our heating and boiler services in Maidstone.
- Ferroli. Whether you need a yearly inspection or an emergency boiler repair for a Ferroli model, we can provide it.
- Vokera. As with any brand, when you have a Vokera boiler, you might run into different issues. We are here to scrutinise the problem and reignite the heating system.
- Biasi. If your Biasi boiler has run into an issue, our gas engineers will help you restore the heating and hot water as soon as possible.
- Alpha. Whether you need boiler repairs or heater repairs to Alpha boilers, just take advantage of our service. We will keep your home warm by fixing its most integral part.
- Ravenheat – This is an independent provider that manufactures high-efficiency condensing boilers and combi boilers. If you own a broken condensing boiler of this company, we will gladly provide any repairs you need through our boiler repair services.
Our Service Area
We provide boiler repair in London, primarily in the following South London and Kent areas:
If you live in a different area, like East London or in Kent, and you are not sure whether we provide our services there, be sure to submit your request to us via email, our contact form or phone. Our polite personnel will give you more details. The sooner you get in touch with us, the faster we’ll handle your boiler breakdown problem.
Common Boiler Repairs & Faults
Our fully qualified gas engineers have tackled a host of gas repairs and boiler repairs in the past. Here are the most common boiler faults they have experienced and successfully addressed.
Do you know the sound a kettle makes when the water inside is boiling? Your boiler is working harder than usual to heat the water if it is making banging noises. It’s easy to understand why. Calcium, magnesium, and other minerals can crystallize as limescale in water, especially hard water.
Limescale buildup results in a coating on the pipes that might occasionally restrict the flow of water. This increases the workload on a new boiler, which causes the noises. Our gas and heating professionals are experienced in dealing with this problem.
Boilers occasionally experience leaks in a variety of locations for various causes. It could be caused by corroded pipes, loose couplings, corroded heat exchangers, etc. The technician must determine the cause and locate the source of the leak before attempting to fix it.
Your boiler system’s thermostat is an essential component that aids in maintaining the temperature at the correct setpoint. If it’s broken, you’ll notice that your home’s heating system is acting erratically or that the water isn’t as hot as you need it to be.
The first thing to do when a thermostat isn’t working properly is to make sure the settings are accurate. The thermostat may need to be changed if it emerges as a different problem.
Another common problem is the boiler’s inability to heat the water. There are many issues that can lead to this issue such as a faulty valve, blocked heat exchanger, or a faulty pilot light. If you are faced with such an issue, you should let our gas safe registered engineers inspect the area and detect the cause.
The circulation of water in the boiler works thanks to high pressure. When there is low water pressure within the system, it doesn’t function well. There may be a leak or something else might be going on. No matter the type of central heating repairs you need, we are here for you, equipped with the best tools and ready to restore hot water flow in an efficient manner.
Newer models typically use condensate pipes to eliminate waste gas. During the winter season, as outdoor temperatures drop, it increases the risk of your condensate pipe freezing. Modern devices will display this error on the interface. If this is the case, the pipe will have to be warmed up and defrosted.
This is usually an issue with older models that need a pilot light to ignite. If the light keeps turning off, it may be that the thermocouple is faulty. All things considered, you should check with a qualified specialist.
If the system won’t ignite, it could be an electrical issue you are dealing with. Make sure your boiler system is connected properly. You also want to check out other appliances around the home. If they don’t power on either, you should get an electrician to inspect the issue further and provide any electrical work as necessary.
If some of your radiators suddenly stop getting as hot as they should, this is an issue. Can you feel cold patches as you run your hand through the surface? Or is the radiator cold at the bottom? This means the heat is not evenly distributed as a result of sludge build-up or too much air within the devices.
Frequently Asked Boiler Repair Questions
We strive to be as fast as we can. In most cases, our gas and heating engineers will do their best to visit you on the same day of your call, given that you are in an emergency.
It’s hard to tell as every job is unique. On average, the diagnostic will take between 20 and 45 minutes. Large-scale repairs may need more time to complete.
If you want to know how much your faulty boiler repair will cost, you need to get in touch with us and ask for a free boiler repair quote. The more details you provide, the more accurate the estimate will be. We do not have any hidden fees to worry about as we offer transparent pricing.
Of course. We can repair different boiler types regardless of their age and we always work hard to deliver a class service. However, you should keep in mind that we may not be able to find parts for certain appliances if they are 10+ years old. This depends on the heating suppliers and manufacturers themselves.
Most new boilers function well for 10-15 years as long as they are taken care of. If you have your boiler serviced on a yearly basis, this can help extend its lifespan.
If the season isn’t unusually colder than what you are used to getting and if the electric rates in your area have not been raised but you are still getting high electric bills, there may be a problem with the entire system. Further investigation is needed to detect a malfunctioning part.
If your radiators have cold spots, they will take longer to heat up. They may need cleaning on the inside, in which case a power flush will be most beneficial.
Looking for More Information on Gas and Heating Services?
If you can’t find the information you came for, get in touch with us today and ask away. You can request a visit from our gas and heating engineers in Maidstone right away.
If you have other issues around the house, don’t forget that we also offer central heating services, boiler installations, emergency plumbing, drains and blockages service, gas safety checks and inspections.
Get a Quote
Here at Gas Boiler & Heating Repair, we are focused on providing our customers with top-notch workmanship and excellent customer service. The standard for us is excellence and we strive to uphold the integrity of the company.