Boiler Repair in Dartford
Has your old or new boiler stopped working? Sometimes all that is needed to resolve a big boiler breakdown is a minor tweak.
Before we provide any work to a customer, we diagnose the issue to prevent all unnecessary costs.
We use up-to-date technology to analyse the issue. Then, our teams of estimators and engineers work together to determine the most viable solution for your unique case. Plus, everything comes at fixed pricing.
Professional Boiler Repairs in Dartford
People tend to take their boiler and heating systems for granted until the minute there is some form of breakdown. This is not just an annoyance but also a costly occurrence; not to mention the worry and anxiety that come with it.
Before you panic, let us tell you that our family-run firm may be able to help. We offer competitive costs that we want to explain upfront so you know what you are settling for.
So, if you are faced with an issue that is out of your knowledge, give us a call and book an electric or gas boiler repair service. We will take care of the rest. You don’t have to seek for parts or worry about other aspects of the task.
24 Hour Emergency Boiler Repair Dartford
Our Gas Safe registered and accredited boiler engineers are on call for you – 24/7 for all your urgent boiler repair needs.
When your boiler breaks down and you have no idea when it will be repaired, we understand how annoying it may be. Repair companies are sometimes booked months in advance, leaving very little room for unexpected situations. Emergencies do occur, however.
Not to worry. We won’t abandon you when you need us the most. Your boiler will be repaired on the same day, no questions asked, if you use our Dartford emergency boiler repair services. In the event of an emergency, we keep a few boiler components on hand just in case. As a result, your central heating and boiler will be operating perfectly when we leave.
Our technicians have access to manufacturer support services and guidelines, which allows them to conduct thorough inspections of your boiler central heating systems. As a result, the root causes of the problem can be discovered and corrected considerably more quickly.
Besides repairs and replacement parts, we offer regular maintenance and power flushing for your heating system to ensure that your boilers and radiators are working properly without any cold spots.. Rather than immediately replacing the boiler, we will go to great lengths to find a solution to the problem. As an alternative, we may manage the installation of a new boiler for you if you prefer not to deal with boiler malfunctions.
What You Get from our Boiler Repair:
- High quality service at short notice
- Diagnostic and fault finding solutions
- Fixed price quote
- No hidden fees
- Fast response, 24/7 services
- Experienced, fully insured and Gas Safe (previously Corgi) registered professionals
- Kind staff
- Extended protection plan and gas safety check
Our Guarantee and Accreditations
Gas Safe Registered Boiler Engineers
Our family company is made up of certified gas engineers that know what they’re doing. From start to end, your new hot water system and boiler installation will be in the hands of a competent engineer. We can also provide a replacement boiler if necessary as well as gas leaks detection.
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, our boiler specialists provide an extended protection plan on any of our boiler services, such as repairs, pipes, and others, with a 3-12 month guarantee depending on key conditions. Please contact us for additional details.
Types and Boiler Brands We Work With
We’ve worked with a variety of hot water systems and boiler brands, both electric and gas, over the years. As emerging technology enter the market, we continue to improve our knowledge.
Here are some of the types and brands of gas appliances our Gas Safe registered boiler engineers are familiar with and provide repairs and boiler servicing in Dartford for:
Request Your Free Quote
- Worcester Bosch – One of the leading boiler manufacturers in London, Worcester Bosch is known for its heating products. If you need diagnosis or repair services, we will be happy to help.
- Vaillant – For Vaillant boiler repairs in Dartford, you can count on our timely and friendly service. We can address issues related to conventional vented boilers, system and combi boilers.
- Ideal – Our emergency boiler repair service also provides coverage for Ideal boilers.
- Baxi – If you are interested in Baxi boiler repairs in Dartford, we will gladly give you a helping hand, from heat-only to combi.
- Glow-worm – Are you on the lookout for Glow-worm boiler repairs in Dartford? Look no further than our company. We are authorised to repair Glow-worm models including the likes of heat-only boilers, system and combi boilers, and more.
- Potterton – If you need assistance with Potterton combi boilers, whether annual boiler service, maintenance or repair services, get in touch with us. We will send a team of gas safe registered plumbers and engineers to your property to examine the system and provide the best solutions.
- Keston – Some of you are looking for Keston boiler repairs. We have experience in boiler servicing Keston models as well. Your broken boiler will be attended to in no time.
- Ariston – Don’t hesitate to book our very efficient service if you need an Ariston boiler repair. We cover regular and combi boilers alike.
- Viessmann. If you have a model of this brand, do not hesitate to use our boiler and heating services throughout the year. We know how these models operate and we can fix any existing issues.
- Main. Being a part of Baxi, Main boiler and central heating products are trusted for both commercial and residential uses. If you have one of these installed within your property, you need an excellent service to keep them functioning at their best. That’s why you should avail of our boiler and heating services in Dartford.
- Ferroli. Whether you need a yearly inspection or an emergency boiler repair for a Ferroli model, we can provide it.
- Vokera. As with any brand, when you have a Vokera boiler, you might run into different issues. We are here to scrutinise the problem and reignite the heating system.
- Biasi. If your Biasi boiler has run into an issue, our gas engineers will help you restore the heating and hot water as soon as possible.
- Alpha. Whether you need boiler repairs or heater repairs to Alpha boilers, just take advantage of our service. We will keep your home warm by fixing its most integral part.
- Ravenheat – This is an independent provider that manufactures high-efficiency condensing boilers and combi boilers. If you own a broken down boiler of this company, we will gladly provide any repairs you need through our boiler repair services.
Our Service Area
We provide boiler repair in Kent and South London, primarily in the following areas:
If you live in a different area, like South, South West, South East London or Greater London, and you are not sure whether we provide our services there, be sure to submit your request to us via email, our contact form or phone. Our polite personnel will give you more details.
Common Boiler Repair Faults
Our fully qualified engineers have tackled a host of gas repairs and boiler repairs in the past. Here are the most common boiler faults they have successfully addressed in Dartford.
Do you know what a kettle sounds like when it’s filled with boiling water? If your boiler is producing banging noises, it is working harder to heat the water than usual. The explanation is simple. Water, particularly hard water, includes calcium, magnesium, and other minerals that can crystallize as limescale.
When limescale accumulates, it forms a layer on the pipes, which can occasionally restrict water flow. This causes a new boiler to work harder, hence the noises. Our gas and heating professionals are well-versed in dealing with this problem.
Sometimes boilers can leak from different places and the reasons vary. It could be due to a corroded heat exchanger, loose joints, corroded pipes, loose joints, etc. Before the problem is addressed, the technician needs to identify the cause and trace back the dripping to its source.
The thermostat of your boiler system is a crucial part of the machine that helps to maintain the temperature to the desired setpoint. If it’s not working properly, you will find that the water isn’t as hot as you need it or that the heating around your home is turning on and off randomly.
When the thermostat is malfunctioning, the first step is to check whether the correct settings are in place. If it turns out to be a different issue, the thermostat might have to be replaced.
Another common issue is the inability of the boiler to heat the water. This problem can be caused by a number of factors, including a malfunctioning valve, a clogged heat exchanger, or a faulty pilot light. If you have such a problem, you should have our Gas Safe licensed engineer evaluate the area and determine the root cause.
High pressure allows for the circulation of water in the boiler. The system does not function effectively when there is a lack of water pressure. There could be a leak or another problem. We are here for you, armed with the best tools and ready to quickly restore hot water flow, regardless of the type of central heating repairs you require.
Condensate pipes are commonly used in newer models to eliminate waste gas. As outdoor temperatures drop during the winter, the chance of your condensate pipe freezing increases. This mistake will be displayed on the interface of modern devices. If this is the case, the pipe must be heated and defrosted.
This is typically a problem with older versions that require a pilot light to ignite. If the light continually going out, the thermocouple may be defective. Overall, you should consult with a qualified specialist.
If the system would not ignite, you may be dealing with an electrical problem. Check that your boiler system is correctly linked. You should also look at other appliances in the house. If neither of them turns on, you should have an electrician inspect the problem and do any necessary electrical work.
This is a problem if some of your radiators suddenly cease becoming as hot as they should. Do you notice any cold areas when you move your hand across the surface? Is the radiator at the bottom cold? This signifies that heat is not being dispersed properly as a result of sludge buildup or an excess of air within the devices.
Frequently Asked Boiler Repair Questions
Given that you are in an emergency, our gas and heating professionals will usually try to visit you the same day you contact.
It’s difficult to say because every job is different. The diagnostic will take between 20 and 45 minutes on average. Large-scale repairs may take longer to accomplish.
If you want to know how much your malfunctioning boiler repair will cost, contact us and request a free estimate. The more information you supply, the more accurate the estimate. We have no hidden fees to worry about because we provide straightforward pricing. We are unable to provide a precise quote because boiler repair charges vary based on the type of boiler breakdown problem.
We can repair all boiler types regardless of age, and we always strive to provide first-rate service. However, if the appliance is more than ten years old, we may not be able to source replacement parts. This is determined by the heating suppliers and manufacturers.
Most modern boilers will last for 10-15 years if properly maintained. Having your boiler serviced on a yearly basis might help it last longer.
If the season isn’t significantly colder than usual, and your local power rates haven’t been raised, but you’re still getting large electric bills, there could be a problem with the entire system. A more thorough analysis is required to identify a faulty component.
It can take longer for your radiators to heat up if they have cold patches. They may require internal cleaning, in which case a power flush will be most effective.
Looking for More Information on Gas and Heating Services?
If you can’t find the information you came for, get in touch with us today and ask away. You can request a visit from our gas and heating engineers in Dartford, Kent right away.
If you have other issues around the house, don’t forget that we also offer central heating services, boiler installations, emergency plumbing and heating, drains and blockages service, gas safety checks and inspections.
Don’t forget that if you experience emergency boiler breakdowns, our professional boiler service is available 24/7 throughout the year.
Get a Quote
Here at Gas Boiler & Heating Repair, we are focused on providing our customers with top-notch workmanship and excellent customer service. The standard for us is excellence and we strive to uphold the integrity of the company.