Boiler Repair in Beckenham - Gas, Combi, Electric Boilers
Has your old or new boiler stopped working? Sometimes all that is needed to resolve a big problem is a minor tweak. Before we provide any work to a customer, we diagnose the issue to prevent all unnecessary costs.
We use up-to-date technology to analyse the issue. Then, our teams of estimators and engineers work together to determine the most viable solution for your unique case. Plus, everything comes at fixed pricing.
Professional Boiler Breakdown Repairs in Beckenham area
People tend to take their boilers and heating systems for granted until anything goes wrong. This is not only inconvenient, but also expensive, not to mention stressful and anxiety-inducing.
Before you worry, let us assure you that our family-owned company may be able to assist you. We provide competitive costs that we like to explain upfront so you know exactly what you’re getting.
So, if you are faced with a problem that is beyond your scope of knowledge, give us a call and schedule an electric or gas boiler repair service. The rest will be taken care of by us. You won’t have to seek for replacement parts or bother about other aspects of the task.
24 Hour Emergency Boiler Repair - Same Day Services in Beckenham
We know how frustrating it is when your boiler breaks down and you don’t have the slightest idea when it’s going to be fixed. Boiler repair companies are usually booked in advance, which leaves little to no room for emergencies. But emergencies do happen.
No worries. We won’t leave you behind when you most need it. With our emergency services in Beckenham, you can rest assured your boiler situation will be tackled on the same day, no strings attached. We keep certain boiler parts in stock so that we can use them in emergencies like this. It means that as we leave your property, your central heating and boiler will be working to a “T”.
Furthermore, because they have access to manufacturer support services and guidelines, all of our engineers can inspect your boiler central heating systems in greater depth. This speeds up diagnosis and helps to resolve underlying issues.
In addition to repairs and replacement parts, we provide yearly and regular maintenance and power flushing for your heating system, ensuring that your boilers and radiators are in good working order and have no cold spots. Rather of offering a boiler replacement right away, we will go above and above to remedy the situation.
What You Get from our Boiler Repairs:
- Excellent service at short notice
- Diagnostic and fault-finding solutions in Beckenham
- Fixed price quote
- No hidden fees / affordable pricing
- Fast response, 24/7 services in Beckenham
- Experienced, fully insured and Gas Safe (previously Corgi) registered professionals
- Kind staff
- Extended protection plan and gas safety check
Our Guarantee and Accreditations
Gas Safe Registered Boiler Engineers
We are a family-owned company which is made up of certified gas engineers that know what they’re doing. From start to end, your new hot water system and boiler installation will be in capable hands. We can also provide a replacement boiler if necessary.
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, we provide an extended protection plan on any of our services like as repairs, piping, and others, which includes a 3-12 month guarantee based on various conditions. Please contact us for additional details.
Types and Boiler Brands We Work With
We’ve worked with a variety of hot water systems and boiler brands, both electric and gas, over the years. As emerging technology enter the market, we continue to improve our knowledge.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are experienced with repairing and servicing the following types and brands of appliances:
Request Your Free Quote
- Worcester Bosch – One of the leading boiler manufacturers in London, Worcester Bosch is known for its heating products. If you need diagnosis or repair services, we will be happy to help.
- Vaillant – For a Vaillant boiler repair in Beckenham, you can count on our timely and friendly service. We can address issues related to conventional vented boilers, system and combi boilers.
- Ideal – Our emergency boiler repair in Beckenhamservice also provides coverage for Ideal boilers.
- Baxi – If you are interested in Baxi boiler repairs in Beckenham, we will gladly give you a helping hand, from heat-only to combi.
- Glow-worm – Are you on the lookout for Glow-worm boiler repairs in Beckenham? Look no further than our company. We are authorised to repair Glow-worm models including the likes of heat-only boilers, system and combi boilers, and more.
- Potterton – If you need assistance with Potterton combi boilers, whether annual maintenance or repair services in Beckenham, get in touch with us. We will send a team of local engineers who are on the Gas Safe register to your property to examine the system and provide the best solutions.
- Keston – Some of you are looking for Keston boiler repairs in Beckenham. We have experience servicing Keston models as well. Your broken boiler will be attended to in no time.
- Ariston – Don’t hesitate to book our very efficient service if you need an Ariston boiler repair in Beckenham. We cover regular and combi boilers alike.
- Viessmann. If you have a model of this brand, do not hesitate to use our boiler and heating services throughout the year. We know how these models operate and we can fix any existing issues.
- Main. Being a part of Baxi, Main boiler and central heating products are trusted for both commercial and residential uses. If you have one of these installed within your property, you need excellent service to keep them functioning at their best. That’s why you should avail of our boiler and heating services in Beckenham.
- Ferroli. Whether you need a yearly inspection or an emergency boiler repair for a Ferroli model, we can provide it.
- Vokera. As with any brand, when you have a Vokera boiler, you might run into different issues. We are here to scrutinise the problem and reignite the heating system.
- Biasi. If your Biasi boiler has run into an issue, our gas engineers will help you restore the heating and hot water as soon as possible.
- Alpha. Whether you need boiler repairs or heater repairs to Alpha boilers, just take advantage of our service. We will keep your home warm by fixing its most integral part.
- Ravenheat – This is an independent provider that manufactures high-efficiency condensing boilers and combi boilers. If you own a broken down boiler of this company, we will gladly provide any repairs you need through our boiler repair services.
Our Service Area
We provide boiler repair in South London, primarily in the following South London and Kent areas:
If you live in a different area, like East London or Greater London, and you are not sure whether we provide our services there, be sure to submit your request to us via email, our contact form or phone. Our polite personnel will give you more details.
Common Boiler Repair Faults
In the past, our highly qualified engineers have handled a variety of gas repairs and boiler repairs. The following are the most common boiler problems they have successfully resolved in Beckenham.
You know that sound that kettles make when they’re filled with boiling water? If your boiler is making banging noises, it is working harder than usual to heat the water. The reason is straightforward. Water contains calcium, magnesium, and other minerals that can crystallize as limescale, especially hard water.
When limescale accumulates, it forms a layer on the pipes, which can occasionally restrict water flow. This causes a new boiler to work harder, hence the noises. Our gas and heating professionals are well-versed in dealing with this problem.
Boilers can leak from a variety of locations for a variety of causes. It could be the result of a rusted heat exchanger, loose joints, corroded pipelines, loose joints, and other factors. Before addressing the issue, the technician must identify the reason and trace the dripping back to its source.
The thermostat in your boiler system is an important component that helps to keep the temperature at the correct setpoint. If it’s not operating properly, you’ll notice that the water isn’t as hot as you need it to be or that the heating in your home switches on and off at random.
When the thermostat fails, the first step is to ensure that the proper settings are in place. If the problem turns out to be something else, the thermostat may need to be replaced.
Another common issue is the inability of the boiler to heat the water. This problem can be caused by a number of factors, including a malfunctioning valve, a clogged heat exchanger, or a faulty pilot light. If you have such a problem, you should have our gas safe registered engineers evaluate the area and determine the root cause.
The circulation of water in the boiler is made possible by high pressure. When there is a lack of water pressure in the system, it does not function properly. There could be a leak or something else going on. We are here for you, armed with the greatest tools and ready to restore hot water flow in an expedient manner, regardless of the sort of central heating repairs you require.
Condensate pipes are commonly used in newer models to eliminate waste gas. As outdoor temperatures drop during the winter, the chance of your condensate pipe freezing increases. This mistake will be displayed on the interface of modern devices. If this is the case, the pipe must be heated and defrosted.
This is typically a problem with older versions that require a pilot light to ignite. If the light continually going out, the thermocouple may be defective. Overall, you should consult with a qualified specialist.
If the system would not ignite, you may be dealing with an electrical problem. Check that your boiler system is correctly linked. You should also look at other appliances in the house. If neither of them turns on, you should have an electrician inspect the problem and do any necessary electrical work.
This is a problem if some of your radiators suddenly cease becoming as hot as they should. Do you notice any cold areas when you move your hand across the surface? Is the radiator at the bottom cold? This signifies that heat is not being dispersed properly as a result of sludge buildup or an excess of air within the devices.
Frequently Asked Boiler Repair Questions
We try to be as quick as possible. Given that you are in an emergency, our gas and heating professionals will usually try to visit you the same day you contact.
It’s difficult to say because every job is different. The diagnostic will take between 20 and 45 minutes on average. Large-scale repairs may take longer to accomplish.
If you want to know how much your malfunctioning boiler repair will cost, contact us and request a quote. The more information you give us, the more accurate the estimate. We have no hidden fees to worry about because we provide straightforward pricing.
Of course. We can repair different boiler types regardless of their age and we always work hard to deliver a class service. However, you should keep in mind that we may not be able to find parts for certain appliances if they are 10+ years old. This depends on the heating suppliers and manufacturers themselves.
Most modern boilers will last for 10-15 years if properly maintained. Having your boiler serviced on a yearly basis might help it last longer.
If the season isn’t significantly colder than usual, and your local power rates haven’t been raised, but you’re still getting large electric bills, there could be a problem with the entire system. A more thorough analysis is required to identify a faulty component.
It can take longer for your radiators to heat up if they have cold patches. They may require internal cleaning, in which case a power flush will be most effective.
Looking for More Information on Gas and Heating Services?
If you can’t find the information you came for, get in touch with us today and ask away. You can request a visit from our gas and boiler engineers in Beckenham right away.
If you have other issues around the house, don’t forget that we also offer plumbing and heating services, boiler installations and boiler maintenance, emergency plumbing, drains and blockages service, gas safety checks and inspections.
Our local engineers are available to you, 24/7 all year round to take care of all your heating problems.
Get a Quote
Here at Gas Boiler & Heating Repair, we are focused on providing our customers with top-notch workmanship and excellent customer service. The standard for us is excellence and we strive to uphold the integrity of the company.